Lodge Requests to Council

Residents can lodge requests of all kinds to council, either by phone or online, and I am always happy to assist residents to do this.

If you have a request to lodge with Council, go to this webpage and choose the option that fits your needs best. For example, let’s say the footpath outside your house is cracking badly – choose the option “Report a footpath needs maintenance.” Alternatively, if you have a request that does not fit neatly into one of the categories, go to “Lodge a Request” where you can explain your request.

If you would like assistance with this process, please email me or call me on 0437 892 918.

You can also call council on 03 5434 6000 to make requests, or use the live chat function in the top right corner of the Council website.