The centre of my campaign is “listening to the community”. One way to do this is through my online survey. A more personal way is through street stalls which allow people to have direct conversations with me about their concerns, and about my approach to being a local councillor.
Below is a list of street stalls that I will be conducting.
As always, I encourage Whipstick Ward residents to get in touch with me via email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0421 764 699).
- Sunday 5th July, 8.30am – 1pm: Bendigo Showgrounds Market
- Tuesday 7th July, 11.30am – 1pm: Eaglehawk Bakery
- Thursday 16th July, 10am – 12pm: White Hills shopping strip
- Tuesday 21st July, 8.30am – 10am: Huntly shopping strip
- Saturday 8th August, 12pm – 1.30pm: Hargreaves Mall (pie shop end)
- Thursday 13th August, 10am – 12pm: Long Gully Post Office
- Sunday 16th August, 1pm – 3pm: Lake Weeroona (playground side)
- Tuesday 18th August, 8am – 10am: Coles CBD
- Sunday 30th August, 1pm – 3pm: Bendigo Botanic Gardens
- Thursday 3rd September, 10am – 12pm: Huntly shopping strip
- Sunday 13th September, 8.30am – 1pm: Bendigo Showgrounds Market
- Thursday 17th September, 10am – 12pm: Long Gully Post Office
- Thursday 1st October, 1 – 3pm: Mulga Bill Playground, Eaglehawk
- Saturday 3rd October, 12 – 2pm: Recycle Yard, Eaglehawk
- Tuesday 6th October, 11am – 1pm: Hargreaves Mall (pie shop end)
- Saturday 17th October, 12pm – 2pm: Lake Weeroona (playground side)